The results are in! Field Day’s 2018 Toronto Entertainment Survey is now ready – and the results can help you to reach new audiences and drive attendance. Download the free Executive Summary below.
Just a few of the key insights in the report:
- What are Toronto’s most popular attractions?
- How do urban and suburban Ontarians differ in their interests?
- Where do Millennials and Gen-Xers turn to learn about events?
- Is Facebook still a viable marketing medium?
- How has the relevance of newspaper advertising changed in the past 2 years?
Field Day’s 6th Toronto Entertainment Survey was conducted in February 2018. We looked at over 100 of the top Toronto & GTA destinations, attractions, events, performing arts organizations, sports, and entertainment venues. The survey asked 1,700+ Ontarians about their preferences and attendance patterns.
The survey results are helping our entertainment clients to better understand their customers and to identify & reach new target audiences.